Cloud Services is more than just a buzzword. Hosting applications in the cloud ensures that your team has access to critical information any time, any where, and on any device. We can help you plan, deploy, manage, and support your applications hosted on Microsoft Azure. Interested in migrating to Office 365 or deploying a MS Dynamics CRM Online solution? Call us to chat. We are happy to consult with you and there is no obligation to buy.
Azure Cloud Services
Use an open and flexible cloud service platform
- Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
Extend your existing IT
- Azure easily integrates with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features — so your assets stay right where you need them.
Scale as you need, pay as you go
- Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use while getting unbeatable price for performance.
Protect your data
- Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data. Microsoft was the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018.
Run your apps anywhere
- Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions—more countries and regions than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined. This fast-growing global footprint gives you lots of options for running applications and ensuring great customer performance.
Store, backup and recover your data in the cloud
- With Azure you have the peace of mind that your data is stored securely, can be backed up on schedule and on-demand, and can be retrieved or recovered as needed. You can rest assured that your data is available in the most secure cloud solution in the world.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM allows you to engage at a personal level with your customers while allowing you to manage your organization’s processes efficiently. Condado Group’s consultative approach to a CRM implementation ensures that your solution is designed to meet your business needs and grow with your business. And when you combine Microsoft Dynamics with Office, Skype, and Yammer, you can connect instantly with your teams. With Microsoft Dynamics, you can add collaboration and productivity to any device, anywhere.
Microsoft Office 365
Your go-to Office – anywhere
- With Office365 you’ll be able to create, edit and share your documents from any device on your PC, Mac or mobile device.
Designed for professionals
- Connect with your colleagues and your customers with a range of tools, from email and IM to social networking and video conferencing.
Built for teamwork
- You’ll have plenty of storage online to share files with others or access your files from wherever you are working, whenever you need to. Multi-party video, content sharing adn shared calendars make collaboration a snap.
Set up and managed for you
- Leave the setup and management of your Office365 to us. You focus on the success of your business; we’ll take care of IT.
- We’ll ensure that your online environment is set up to maximize security of your critical documents. Office 365 comes with built-in security and compliance tools that we can configure to meet your corporate governance needs.
At the heart of great teams is great communication
We believe that the heart of productivity is great teamwork, and the heart of great teams is great communication. Productivity today is centered on conversations - sometimes a quick instant message or call, and sometimes a meeting planned in advance including voice, video and content sharing. Office 365 is a world-class productivity service that helps great teams to accomplish great achievements. At the heart of Office 365 Communications is the Skype for Business service connecting your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. With Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Achieve more with a fully integrated communication solution
Our company offers a fully integrated communications solution based on Office 365, our services, and certified hardware to ensure the best experience for your end-users. We help our customers along all the steps of the productivity improvement journey, starting with deployment planning and roll-out, to making sure your teams are up to speed with the new solution and comfortable enough with the new ways of communication. By leveraging our company's offering, your teams will be able to communicate like never before using Office 365 and Skype for Business.
Skype across Devices
Connect with your team anywhere using our mobile apps across Windows, iOS and AndroidTM, or bring remote participants into meeting spaces of all sizes with Skype for Business Room Systems.
Complete Meeting Solution
Work like you are all in one room, even when you are not. From collaborative team sessions to large broadcasts or dialing into a conference using your phone, Skype for Business is designed for all your meeting needs.
Modern Voice with Cloud PBX
Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road using phone, PC, and mobile. Increase agility and consolidate management with voice services in Office 365.
Security, Control and Compliance
Get end-to-end security, control and compliance that span from the user to the enterprise. All powered by the on-demand scale and manageability of Office 365.
Skype for Business voice
Our integrated communications offering helps you take advantage of the following services and capabilities of Office 365 and Skype for Business:
- Anywhere Access - ability to make and receive business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using your business number on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or desk phone.
- PSTN Conferencing - provides the flexibility to dial in to a meeting from a traditional phone, in addition to the existing ability to join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast - makes it easier than ever to produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device (see it in action). Now Skype for Business truly is a single platform for every type of meeting.
- Cloud PBX - enables companies to eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Office 365 as the center of communications management.
- PSTN Calling - ability to subscribe to Microsoft managed calling plans and phone numbers.
- Skype Connectivity - Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues, consumers, other businesses, and friends and family - anyone who uses Skype - with both voice and HD video.